欢迎光临货拉客微商网官网!

服务行业交谈英文(服务行业用英语怎么说)(服务行业交谈英文翻译)

来源:微商加盟 热度: 时间:2024-04-06 08:01:04
餐厅服务类的英语对话

欢迎光临 welcom

这个可以收拾了吗? can we clear these ?

请问你想喝什么? What would you like to drink?

现在我们这儿是下午茶时间,如果你加5元可以得到一块蛋糕或是厚片土司,要是加10元你将得到一份招牌松饼,你要吗?

Its afternoon-tea time,you will get a piece of cake and a slice of (thick toast)if you pay another 5 dollars, and you will get our branded hot cake (biscuit).

请稍等,你点的东西马上就到! Wait a minute, your food will be served soon.

现在已经停止售早餐! We have stopped providing (service) breakfast already.

现在我们这还没有这个套餐! We do not have this set (lunch/dinner) yet.

你是要结帐吗? Do you like to get the bill?

你消费了……了! Your consumption...

不客气! You are welcome (my pleasure, dont mention)

您慢用!enjoy your meal

谢谢你的光临,慢走! Thank you for coming (your patronage). take care.

甜 sweet

酸 sour

辣 hot

苦 bitter

冰块 ice cubes

糖 sugar

盐 salt

胡椒 pepper

草莓酱 strawberry jam

刀子 叉子 筷子 knife,fork,chopsticks

餐厅里服务员用英文怎么与客人对话?

餐厅点餐英语对话实例

餐厅服务员应该学会的英语表达句子:

Have you got a table for two, please?

请问您有两个人的桌子吗??

Have you booked a table?

您预定餐桌了吗?

Have you made a reservation?

您预定了吗?

smoking or non-smoking?

吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

Would you like something to drink?

您想喝什么?

Would you like to see the menu?

您需要看菜单吗?

订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即 to book a table 和 make a reservation。在英国以及其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。

Expression 表达

Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?

打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?

Are you ready to order?

您现在可以点餐吗?

first course

第一道菜

maincourse

主菜

dessert

甜食

Could I have the bill, please?

请拿账单来,好吗?

How would you like to pay?

请问您怎样付款?

在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips 是鱼和炸土豆条,它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、“shepherd spie——牧羊人馅饼”一样,都是典型的英国传统菜肴。最后一道是甜食——或冷或热,但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下。

Conversation In A Restaurant 餐厅里的对话

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later?

(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.

埃玛:…鸡肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

Emma: OK.

埃玛:好的。

酒店前台服务员和客人的英语对话

酒店日常英语对话 Daily Service 日常服务酒店日常英语对话(一)-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?-Come in,please.-请进。-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。酒店日常英语对话(二)-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?-Yes,please.-请换吧。酒店日常英语对话(三)-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?

-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.

-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。酒店日常英语对话(四)-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。酒店日常英语对话(五)-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.

-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。酒店日常英语对话(六)-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。酒店日常英语对话(七)-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。酒店日常英语对话(八)-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。-Excuse me.-对不起。-I am sorry.-很抱歉。-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。 1.I’ll take a look at the hotel’s booking situation.

我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。

2.I’m glad that we’ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.

很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

3. But I’m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights. 不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

4. We have already let your room to another gentleman.

我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

5. That’s no problem at all.

没问题。

6.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.

给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

7.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.

房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。

8. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.

请务必随时带着它。

9. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.

我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

10. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.

我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

11.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.

对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

12.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?

请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

13.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?

14.I’ll put in the room number for you later on.

过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

15.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.

您忘了填写离店日期了。 Dialogue A (酒店对话英语大全之一)

A: Good morning,sir.Can I help you?

B:Good morning! I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.

A: May I have your name,sir, please?

B:Bradley,John Bradley.

A:Just a moment,sir, while I look through our list.Yes,we do have a reservation for you,Mr. Bradley.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?

B:Yes.Can I borrow your pen for a minute,please?

A:Sure.Here you are.

B:What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

A: You can just skip that. I’ll put in the room number for you later on.

B:(After he has completed the form) Here you are.I think I’ve filled in everything correctly.

A: Let me see…name, address, nationality,for war ding address, passport number, place of issue, signature and date of departure.Oh,here,sir.Your forgot to put in the date of your departure. Here let me fill it in for you.You are leaving on…?

B:October 24.

A:Now everything’s in order.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420. It is on the14th floor and the daily rate is$90.Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.You also need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.

B: OK.I’ll take good care of it.

A: And now if you are ready,Mr.Bradley, I’ll call the bell-boy and he’ll take you to your room.

B: Yes, I’m ready.Thank you.

A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

B:I’ll try 希望令你满意!

西餐厅服务员的日常英语对话有哪些?

1、早上好(午安、晚安)

Good morning.(afternoon evening)

2、您好!

How are you? How do you do?

Welcome to golden city restaurant.

3、再见,欢迎下次再来!

Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.

4、慢走,感谢您的光临。

Mind your step and thank you for coming.

5、请稍等。

Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.

6、请原谅。

Excuse me.

7、对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

8、请问您有几位?

For how many?

9、请跟我来,请这边走。

Come with me, please. follow me, please.

10、请问您贵姓?

May I have your fist name?

11、请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。

Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.

13、请问您有预订吗?

Do you have a reservation?

14、您看坐在这里可以吗?

Would you mind sitting here?

15、祝您旅途愉快!

Have a pleasant journey!

16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。

I’m sorry that table is already reserved.

17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。

Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.

18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?

Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?

19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。

Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?

20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。

The recommendation of the day is.

21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。

We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.

22、请问您想喝点什么。

What would you like to drink, please.

23、请问需要加冰块吗?

Do you need any ice-blocks, please?

24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。

Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?

25、请用茶。

Have a cup of tea, please!

26、请用香巾。

Have a piece of napkin, please!

27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?

We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.

28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!

Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!

29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?

I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?

30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?

I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?

谁知道 餐厅服务生遇见外国客人常说的英语对话 谢谢

Good morning等等打招呼

Do you have a reservation? 您有预定么

May I have your order?您能点菜了么?

How is everything?你觉得这一餐点您还满意么?

It's my pleasure to serve you.为您服务我很荣幸。

Here is your change and reciept.这是找您的零钱和发票。

Thank you and look forward to your next visit.谢谢。欢迎您下次再来。

服务行业交谈英文的介绍就聊到这里吧,感谢你花时间阅读本站内容,更多关于服务行业用英语怎么说、服务行业交谈英文的信息别忘了在本站进行查找喔。

.pjbox{padding-top:8px;text-align:center}.pjbox a{cursor:pointer;color:#000} 收藏 / 推荐(173) / 要加油(9)

相关文章

最新文章

货拉客微商网投诉、建议、删除信息联系邮箱: 联系QQ: 微信:
Copyright© 2006-2022 www.huolake.com, all rights reserved.货拉客·货源网 版权所有
ICP备案号:[ICP备号]
网站安全认证 微商网 安全联盟行业认证 微商网 可信网站实名认证 微商网